Lumixyl Topical Brightening Pads
Now you can brighten and smooth skin with a facial pad that simplifies your beauty routine while perfecting your complexion.
Lumixyl Topical Brightening Pads are the newest addition to the Lumixyl Topical Brightening System of products. The pads pack the same strength of the Topical Brightening Creme.
Lumixyl peptide has been infused into gently exfoliating woven pads along with hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing aloe. It’s ideal for people who have issues with dry skin while using acne medications, retinoids, or post-laser treatment,.
The Lumixyl line of products is clinically proven to brighten skin and visibly improve the appearance of mild to moderate hyperpigmentation in 8 weeks thanks to the superstar ingredient decapeptide-12, a revolutionary peptide technology developed by Stanford University researchers. Decapeptide-12 reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation — age spots, sun spots, uneven skin tone and photo damage — without the typical side effects of other brighteners like irritation and redness. Plus, soothing antioxidants like licorice root also ease sensitive skin.
Paraben-, fragrance- and alcohol-free, this product can be used on all skin types. Also applying these Brightening Pads between SilkPeel treatments will help maintain smoothness and brightness. For best results in addressing photo damage, improving skin texture and reducing melasma, use the Brightening Pads along with the full Lumixyl Topical Brightening System.
How/When To Use the Lumixyl Brightening Pads:
- Use on the backs of your hands and arms where sunspots and dryness occur.
- Use during the day on your face and neck for a moisturizing and brightening boost.
- Use with the Active-Prep Cleanser and MoistureLock Sunscreen as a maintenance regimen in-between full Lumixyl System use.
- Use after laser resurfacing when you want to soothe the skin and reduce PIH and irritation, but are not ready for more complex product formulas.
- Use it right along with the Lumixyl System, as a toner after the cleanser and before the brightening creme. For especially lax or dry skin, this will give additional tightening and moisture to the skin, in addition to the brightening boost.