Aesthetic Equipment Janus Functions
Area-Based Skin Learning System
- 10 areas have been developed with ergonomic design.
- ISM techniques recognize and measure minute shadows of skin tissue by indirect light source.
- Using high-resolution image analysis technology, it is quantitatively analyzed in pixels.
- Learn skin data with Big Data & Deep Learning technology.
Superb Three Flash Light Sources
- The flash light source contains all the wavelengths that pass through the visible spectrum, allowing it to express a color close to natural light.
- Nomal light – indirect irradiation takes a skin image that prevents excessive exposure.
- Polarized light – A polarizing filter that removes the reflection of light on the surface of the skin to capture images that excepting texture.
- UV light – A polarizing filter that removes the reflection of light on the surface of the skin capture images that exclude textures.
Overlaid Calibration Face Recognition
- It recognise the face with 70 coordinates and use overlay correction technology to pinpoint the correct coordinates.
- It calibrates the slope of the image so that you can always measure the same face area.
- It recognizes the contour of the face and remove unnecessary background.
Photographic Brightness Maintenance equipment
- Using Gray card* modality, it controls the same brightness every time.
- When Shooting, measure the amount of light to detect the condition of the light source or changes in the shooting environment.
- (*It used to adjust exact exposure and white balance when a professional takes photos)
Skin Surface 3D Processing Algorithm
- The images taken in 2D are processed with their own calculation algorithm and implemented in 3D.
- It uses blurring technology to effectively view deep-rooted analysis items, such as pores or creases.